Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Bright young minds

I'll be leading a workshop titled "Writing the Play Inside You" at this year's Colorado State Thespian Conference. I believe everyone's a playwright, which is why I'm so excited to work with the bright young minds at the conference. I'm not going to teach them how to write a play. I'm going to guide them along their own creative journey so that they can pen their stories in the boldest, most meaningful way.

The conference will be held December 5-7 at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver. I'll be leading two sessions: 8:30am and 10:00am on Saturday, December 7.

If you're one of those bright young minds, please stop by. We're going to have a lot of fun. And you may just go home with the beginning of a great play.

No comments:

Post a Comment