Friday, February 15, 2013

And away we go

The Official KILL THE CRITIC! Coffee Cup

I just launched the Indiegogo campaign for the world premiere of Kill the Critic! I've never done a crowdfunding campaign like this before, so I hope things go well.


I estimate the total production costs to be $3500. Over the 45 days off the campaign, I'm hoping to raise $1000, which will just cover the week's rent at the Tri-Lakes Center for the Arts.

We've got some really great premiums. For $50, you get an autographed copy of the as-yet-unpublished script. For $100, you get a one-of-the-kind Kill the Critic! coffee cup (see above).

We'll even be thrilled to take the spare ten-spot off your hands. So please help any way you can. After all, no one wants a live critic.

The campaign is at: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/306923/x/2037382.

No comments:

Post a Comment